Friday 20 May 2011

T I N S...

I T I n s !

I was just enjoying a paticular
favourite tin - and it got me thinking about how much I like a tin...
There are tins all over the house, old tins, new tins, french tins, funny tins!
Here's my tin show and tell;

a tin for tissues







a tin for big buttons...

and a tin for little buttons
a special tin for old buttons

a tin for bits of ribbon

and a one for pennies


a pirate tin for boys

some CK tins for workshop odds and ends

and one in the kitchen

a tin for oxo cubes (thanks granny!)

and for sewing
a tin for candles
and a tin for documents
and one for biscuits
 one for the first aid



and the shoe shine
and finally...my favourite
a tin for secrets

Anyone else like a tin?
fee x
(what's in the secret tin?)
 
lipsticks!!!

9 comments:

  1. Fee...you do have some lovelies...I am loving that band aid one. I like them because they keep things tidy and stack well. Not to mention how sweet those graphics are. Nice collection. How are the ducklings? Smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who'd have thought so many tins.
    Also love a tin and they just get better with time which can't be said for everything!
    Nellyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah I do love a good tin. I bought two today from the CS an old rusty bluebird toffee tin and one with a lady and horse on it very 60's. One of my best car booty buys was the Huntley & Palmer 'rude' tin. I had no idea it was valuable and only paid £1 for it because it was pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes me too..I do.... I also covet lots of your tins so watch out next time I pop over..(especially that one with the deer on it)
    Have a lovely weekend
    x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great collection. I'd be surprised if there's anyone that doesn't love tins - they are so decorative and practical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good tin. I know a lady across the green from me, who has a plethora of vintage tins in her kitchen ( all with cobwebs on) I would love to get my hands on those. You have so many beautiful one Fee- I am quite envious x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, lovely collection. Pretty AND practical. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my dear..your tins are charming! I have a small collection on vintage tins and am always on the look out for more. Love your lipstick tin...I am afraid I only have one lipstick...really! Only one colour I like and when that is used up I buy another one.

    Sending you some joy for the weekend my sweet friend...have a good one..and isn't your ned just the luckest turtle in the whole world to have you colouring for him! xoxoxo

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too many tins here too. The Buns have learnt the tin love from me. Seems is you're creative and love animals you just have to love tins too.

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I LOVE reading your comments!
fee x