Thursday 3 February 2011

More bunting...


I love the range of paper in this bunting- it makes me think of circus striped tents mixed with Moulin Rouge glamour. Perfect for Valentines Day.
In fact perfect every day!

The sun shone very briefly so used the opportunity to photograph the gorgeously red BBQ


Gladys and Muriel are both doing well and theit little combs are getting pinker by the day. I'll photograph them again tomorrow if the weather is more conducive. I found Pearl in their area today....she looked so innocent but I reckon she was giving them a hard time. Oh for a window in the back of the workshop!
fee x

3 comments:

  1. Cor blimey, how fabulous is that bbq!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bunting, gorgeous papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a person who offers loans to the national. With capital that will be used to grant loans between short-term and long-term individuals ranging from $5, 000 to $500,000,000 all the serious people being in the real needs, the interest rate is 3% over the entire repayment period. I make loans Financial in all areas. I am available to satisfy my customers within 24hours, see 1 day after your application send replies to the following E-mail address: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com
    Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply. 
    Regards, 
    Muqse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I LOVE reading your comments!
fee x